COVID-19 Specific Information and Services
Since 1994, The Great Dane Pub & Brewing Co. has served up its award-winning craft beers alongside local and global pub fare prepared from scratch. Madison’s Original Brewpub features an ever-changing rotation of time-honored beer varieties alongside experimental brews, including cask-conditioned ales. Dane favorites and seasonal specialties are also available in cans – find six-packs at retailers across Wisconsin and at every pub location.
- All Dane locations will offer food delivery and carryout beginning at 11 a.m., Thursday, March 19.
- Hours:11 a.m. to 7 p.m., seven days a week until the health emergency is lifted.
- Delivery is available through EatStreet. Visit EatStreet.com to place an order.
- Carryout: All orders will be labeled and placed on a to-go shelf at each location.
- Menu: We’re offering a limited menu. View it at https://www.greatdanepub.com/menus/delivery-no-contact-carryout . The delivery/carryout menu also is available on EatStreet.
- Payment: Phone or online payment only. All major credit cards are accepted.
- All flagship beers available at each location
- Specialty beers available while supplies last.
- 6 and 4 packs available onsite.
- At this time, we’re only filling new growlers and crowlers. No outside containers will be allowed. Note: Unfortunately, we can’t accept online payment for beer. We’ll follow strict sanitation and disinfection protocols following each transaction
- Our online gift shop remains open.
- Gift cards are available for purchase online. Save $10 for every $50 purchased and $20 for every $100 purchased